At this moment I am saying that Music Centre WILL BE open.
Northallerton School Site was open today so I called in to see the conditions. The paths have all been cleared and there is a wide path for us to access our store cupboard.
At 11am the weather forecast said that Northallerton was not due to have any snow. However the forecast is continually changing.
The caretaker will ring me in the morning to inform me of any changes in the conditions at school. If conditions have changed I will do the following by 7.45am
- Send an email informing you of any closure
- Put a notice on our webpage www.northallertonmusiccentre.co.uk
- Put a notice on our Facebook page